Stand Firm Pastors Conferences 2017
Thanks so much for your interest in supporting us as we train pastors in India.
Itinerary for Stand Firm Pastors Conferences 2017
October 3 – leave Chicago
October 5 – Arrive, Port Blair, India: Rest, adjust to the time zone, 10.5 hours ahead of Chicago, visit Love Children’s Home Orphanage, attend church with Pastor Raja and Sheeba Wilson.
October 9 – Fly from Port Blair to Kolkata.
October 10 – Fly from Kolkata to Dimapur, Nagaland.
October 11-12 – Stand Firm Pastors’ Conference Dimapur, Nagaland.
October 13 – Fly from Dimapur to Kolkata.
October 14 – Fly from Kolkata to Imphal, Manipur.
October 15 – Attend church in Imphal, Manipur.
October 16 – Meet with church leaders, set up for next conference.
October 17-18 – Stand Firm Pastors Conference in Imphal, Manipur.
October 19 – Fly from Imphal to Kolkata.
October 20 – Fly from Kolkata to Chicago.
This is an incredible opportunity to encourage our brothers and sisters who are living in countries that are hostile to Christianity.
Thank you for your prayer and financial support for the Stand Firm Pastors Conferences 2017. The total cost of the trip is approximately $16,500. It costs about $50 to train each pastor. That includes travel, food and lodging (for most of the pastors), translating and printing the Stand Firm Workbook, Armor of God Card and PowerPoint into three languages. If you wish to make a donation please click the button below. All donations are tax-deductible.
Here are specific prayer requests for the Stand Firm Pastors Conferences 2017. Thanks so much for you praying!
- For God to prepare the hearts of those who will be trained that they will be equipped and encouraged to stand firm.
- For all the logistics to come into place. We will be traveling on multiple fights. There are four conferences to be planned, with food for all and lodging for some participants. Hundreds of calls need to be made to reach the pastors to attend. The material will be printed, translators will be chosen, ground transportation arranged and much more. Pray for those in India doing this preparatory work.
- For the translation of the Stand Firm Workbook, PowerPoint, and Armor of God card in Hindi.
- For good health and safety for all involved as we travel and while we are ministering.
- For God’s spiritual protection over us. We expect the enemy to attack. We will, by God’s grace and power, stand firm.
- For the financial provision. We will be training approximately 350 pastors and leaders in India.
Thank you so much for being a part of this ministry of equipping pastors and Christians to Stand Firm in the faith.